As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Brightwell Aquatics #ad
RES60, Accurate Reference for The Calibration of Seawater Refractometers, Hydrometers & Other Density Measuring Equipment, Brightwell Aquatics Refractometer Calibration Standard #adBrightwell Aquatics #ad
- Accurate reference for the calibration of seawater refractometers, hydrometers & other density measuring equipment. 3394 refractive Index. 53 us/cm at 25 deg c. 1. 0264 specific Gravity. 1. 35 ppt Salinity.
2. Aquatic Experts #ad
Made in the USA 60 ml, AccuBrate Refractometer Salinity Calibration Fluid – 60 ml Solution to Accurately Calibrate Refractometer for Testing Natural Saltwater or Synthetic Sea Water #adAquatic Experts #ad
- Accurate results! our calibration solution is formulated from a high purity blend of salts to produce accurate readings every time. Refractometers must be calibrated often to obtain accurate readings. Simply squeeze a few drops of Accubrate directly from the bottle onto the refractometer’s prism slide and you are ready to calibrate your instrument.
Note: ro/di water will not calibrate your refractometer correctly. Long-lasting: you need just 2 to 3 drops of our calibration solution to calibrate a refractometer.
Easy to use: our specially designed bottle has a built-in dropper tip which eliminates the need for a pipette. For best results calibrate refractometer often to ensure accurate readings.
Remarkable performance! accubrate calibration solution is specifically formulated to calibrate refractometers to accurately measure the salinity of saltwater, reef aquariums as well as natural seawater. Using a few drops means our 60 ml bottle should last a very long time. Drops come out at a very controllable rate. Always use accubrate to ensure correct salinity readings - your aquatic friends will love you.
3. Brightwell Aquatics #ad
Brightwell Aquatics Refractometer & Hydrometer Calibration Standard, Hydrometers & Other Density Measuring Equipment RES250, Accurate Reference for The Calibration of Seawater Refractometers #adBrightwell Aquatics #ad
- 35 ppt Salinity. 1. Accurate reference for the calibration of seawater refractometers, hydrometers & other density measuring equipment. 1. 0264 specific Gravity. 53 us/cm at 25 deg c. Included components: Refractometer And Hydrometer Calibration Standard. 3394 refractive Index.
4. Continuum Reagents #ad
60 ml, Continuum Reagents Refractometer Calibration Standard – Seawater Reference for Calibration of Density Measuring Equipment #adContinuum Reagents #ad
- Designed to provide an accurate reference for the calibration of seawater refractometers, hydrometers and other density measuring equipment. 53 us/cm at 25 deg c. 35 ppt Salinity. 1. 0264 specific Gravity. Age range description: All Life Stages. 1. 3394 refractive Index.
5. Gain Express #ad
Homebrew Tester Meter, Brandy Beer Fruits Vegetables Juices Soft Drinks, Gain Express 0-32% Brix Refractometer ATC High-Concentrated Sugar Solution Content Test Tool 0.2% Division #adGain Express #ad
- Made with highest and finest materials. 0-32% brix range with 02% division and Accuracy of ±02% brix. Especially useful in measuring the ripeness sugar content of fruit juice, in degrees brix, such as grapes, also an ideal tool for measuring brix in beer and wine.
Automatic temperature compensation ATC for immediate and accurate calibration readings, regardless of ambient temperature. Easy calibration simply by distilled water.
6. Bluelab #ad
And Brush, Bluelab CAREKITPH pH Probe Care Kit with Calibration Solution, Storage Solution #adBluelab #ad
- Comprehensive kit for cleaning, storing, and maintaining pH probes. Kit includes: 2 x 20ml packets each of: ph 7. 0, ph 4. 0 and kcl storage solutions; brush, 3 plastic cups, probe cleaner.
Full cleaning and storage instructions included. Supplied by bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment. Probe care extends the life of probes and improves accuracy.
7. Faremax Trading Co. #ad
Faremax Trading Co. FTCo. Refractometer Salinity Calibration Solution 120 ml #adFaremax Trading Co. #ad
- Volume: 120ml / 4 oz. Refractive index: 1. 3394 at 25°C. Salinity: 1. 0264 sg / 35 pPT. Features conductivity: 53. 0 mS.