As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Brita #ad
Red, BPA Free, Brita Small 6 Cup Space Saver Water Pitcher with Filter #adBrita #ad
- Substances reduced may not be found in all user’s water. Cleaner and great tasting: the bpa free brita filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, mercury, copper, and cadmium impurities found in tap water.
Replacements: change brita filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance. Filter indicator: for optimum performance, a helpful electronic filter indicator tracks when your water filter needs to be replaced.
Reduce waste: one brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16. 9 ounce water bottles. Small water pitcher: this small, clear plastic pitcher has a flip top lid for easy refilling and is designed to easily fit in narrow, tight places.
2. Brita #ad
Brita Space Saver 6-Cup Pitcher with 2 Filters, Purple #adBrita #ad
- Space efficient design to fit easily into tight spaces. 6-cup capacity. Electronic filter indicator. Improved filter fit.
3. Brita #ad
Brita 6 Cup Space Saver BPA Free Water Pitcher with 1 Filter, Black #adBrita #ad
- Bpa free brita pitcher with electronic filter change indicator and easy fill lid. Reduces chlorine taste and odor, mercury and cadmium to deliver healthier, copper, great tasting water.
Small, black, brita 6 cup water pitcher with 1 easy to use filter. Change filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. Electronic filter indicator tracks when to change the water filter.
4. Supernon #ad
Red, BPA Free Space Saver, Brita Small 6 Cup Water Filter Pitcher with 1 Standard Filter #adSupernon #ad
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, zinc, mercury and cadmium. Space saving, red, 6 cup water filtration pitcher with 1 advanced filter.
1 brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16. 9 oz plastic water bottles. Bpa free pitcher with easy fill lid and comfort grip handle. Filter indicator for tracking when to change the water filter.
5. Brita #ad
Small 5 Cup 1 Count, White, Brita Standard Metro Water Filter Pitcher #adBrita #ad
- Compatible with longlast and standard water filters; for the freshest tasting water, replace your Longlast, filter after 120 gallons or approximately every 6 months or Standard filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; 16.
9 ounce water bottle; Based on IRI data; vs tap. Brita is the number 1 water filter, reducing chlorine taste & odor, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium; always get cleaner, copper, filtered water with an electronic indicator that makes filter reminders effortless.
Get great-tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1, 800 single-use plastic water bottles a year.
This space efficient brita pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy-fill locking lid and is easy to pour; Height 9. 8"; width 4. 45"; length/Depth 9. 37"; weight 1. 39 pounds. The slim, bpa-free metro water pitcher with filter holds 5 cups of water, enough to fill 2 24-ounce reusable water bottles.
6. Brita #ad
6 ct, Brita Standard Water Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers, White #adBrita #ad
- For the best tasting water, replace your water filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; Brita Standard filters last 2x longer than ZeroWater filters. Switch to brita and you can save money and replace 1800 single-use plastic bottles a year.
Get great-tasting water with Brita Standard water filter replacement. Reduce chlorine taste & odor Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Cadmium. Compatible with all brita pitchers and dispensers except Stream; Brita water filters are simple to replace with a pull top cap for easy removal; 16. 9 oz water bottle.