As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
DM0701, 6 inch VG MAX Steel with Full Tang Pakkawood Handle, Shun Classic Utility Knife #adShun #ad
- Between a chef’s knife and a paring knife in size, the Shun Classic Utility Knife has a narrower and straighter blade, affording power and precision when cutting a variety of ingredients.
Handcrafted in japan and designed with an emphasis on technology, Shun knives are essential tools for any kitchen, innovation and high-quality, bringing enjoyment back into meal preparation.
A must-have tool for every kitchen, the Shun Classic 6-inch Utility Knife makes a great gift for grandparents, newlyweds, parents, homeowners, hosts, entertainers and aspiring chefs.
Equipped with a blade made from the exclusive Shun formula of VG-MAX steel, the Utility Knife retains its sharp edge longer for optimal performance with each use. The shun classic 6-inch utility knife is a perfect example of cutting-edge design and innovative technology for a sharp, durable knife that maintains its precision and edge.
2. Shun #ad
Multifunction Knife with Proprietary VG-MAX Cutting Core and Stainless-Steel Damascus Cladding Handcrafted in Japan by Highly-Skilled, 6 Inch, Shun Classic 6-inch Ultimate Utility Versatile #adShun #ad
- The ultimate utility knife’s cutting edge has a low-frequency serration perfect for slicing through the thin skin of fruits and vegetables, while the rounded tip is ideal for spreading and buttering.
2 cm, with a curved belly that allows the cook to rock the knife on the cutting board when mincing garlic, onions and jalapenos. With its top-quality, attractive appearance, multifunctional performance in a home or commercial kitchen and striking, the Classic Ultimate Utility Knife incorporates the best of form and function.
The beautiful and stylish d-shaped ebony PakkaWood grip handle enhances the elegant, minimalist shape of the knife and complements the swirling patterns of the layered Damascus stainless steel.
The broad, hand-sharpened 16° single-bevel blade is 6-inch 15. Shun’s classic ultimate utility knife is the only knife professional chefs and home cooks need for a wide range of cutting, slicing, dicing, trimming, chopping, spreading and carving needs.
|Warranty||Shun brand products sold by Kai USA Ltd. are backed by a Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects. In addition to supporting our products with this warranty, we will be happy to sharpen your Shun or Kai knife for free for as long as you own the knife.|
3. Shun #ad
Blonde PakkaWood Handle, Shun Classic Blonde 6” Utility Knife, Full Tang VG-MAX Blade #adShun #ad
- The beautifully modern, d-shaped, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike. Santoku, nakiri, slicing, or steak – shun blades positively glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, boning, letting the edge do the work.
The narrow, straight blade of the shun classic utility knife features 34 layers of Damascus steel cladding on each side, which surround the high-carbon VG-MAX core to combine both form and function.
It works particularly well on thin-skinned and easily crushed vegetables, such as tomatoes.
Light slicing and medium rocking actions, such as trimming green beans or cutting sandwiches, call for this knife. It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster for increased precision and injury prevention when used in hand. Handcrafted in japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
4. Shun #ad
Shun Classic Master Utility Knife, 6.5 Inches DM0782 #adShun #ad
- Experience a do-it-all professional-grade japanese kitchen knife featuring Shun's proprietary high-carbon VG-MAX cutting core, surrounded on each side by 32 layers of beautiful, layered Damascus steel cladding.
Handcrafted in japan; ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box and balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. D-shaped black pakkawood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right- and left-handed chefs alike.
The best of eastern and western styles - longer and wider than a chef's knife with the tip and profile of a kiritsuke. Santoku, slicing, boning, or steak - Shun blades positively glide through food, nakiri, letting the edge do the work. An agile blade ideal for slicing and chopping.
|Manufacturer||Kai USA, Ltd. #ad|
5. Shun #ad
6 Inch, Serrated Utility, Shun Classic Knife #adShun #ad
- The perfect kitchen knife to handle foods with tough peels and skins but soft interiors; ideal for tomatoes, avocados, as well as for tougher foods like hard cheeses, sausages with casing, and more.
Between a chef’s and a paring knife in size, the Shun Serrated Utility has a straighter, narrower blade with small serrations that let it glide through a variety of tougher foods with ease. A sharp serrated blade is always handy to have around; give the gift of the Classic 6-inch Serrated Utility Knife to friends, grandparents, cooks, newlyweds, entertainers or aspiring chefs.
The blade’s cutting core is made of vg-max steel, sharpness, a formula exclusive to Shun and a re-engineered version of the VG10 formula for additional strength, durability and corrosion resistance.
The handle is d-shaped for a comfortable grip and made of ebony PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin, producing a water-resistant and durable material that is easy to clean and maintain.
6. Shun #ad
6 Inch, Shun Classic Chef Knife, Handcrafted in Japan, Double-Bevel VG-MAX Blade Steel and Ebony PakkaWood Handle Size, Silver, Lightweight and Easy to Maneuver #adShun #ad
- With all the versatility of a chef’s knife, this nimble 6-inch blade provide exceptional power for hassle-free, everyday kitchen use. Every kitchen needs a multi-purpose knife and the Shun 6” Chef’s Knife is a good value investment tool for chopping, dicing, cubing, mincing, slicing, cutting, paring and transferring ingredients.
Shun’s vg-max steel is an innovative and exclusive formula with extra carbon, cobalt, tungsten, durability, vanadium and chromium for increased strength, sharpness and corrosion resistance.
Made from ebony pakkawood, the knife’s handle is a D-shaped grip, genuine wood infused with resin for durability and water-resistance, an inclusive product for both right and left-handed people.
With a smaller blade than other chef’s knives, the Shun 6-inch Chef’s knife is an easy-to-control blade with enough blade-surface to transport ingredients from board to pan for easy meal prep.
7. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 6 inch Utility Knife and Kai Shears Set, Silver #adShun #ad
- Utility knife features a d-shaped ebony PakkaWood handle, beautiful, comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, and won't harbor bacteria. Between a chef’s knife and a paring knife in size, the Shun Classic Utility Knife has a narrower and straighter blade, affording power and precision when cutting a variety of ingredients.
Kai shears are a must have, bone notch, screwdriver tips, multi-functional kitchen tool - includes a nutcracker, and lid lifter.
Shear blades separate for easy cleaning. The shun classic 6-inch utility knife is a perfect example of cutting-edge design and innovative technology for a sharp, durable knife that maintains its precision and edge. Kai multi purpose shears feature good quality stainless steel construction for snipping herbs, trimming vegetables, or opening food packages.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
8. Shun #ad
And Paring Knives with Honing Steel and Block; PakkaWood Handles, Utility, VG-MAX Blades , Shun Classic Blonde 5 Piece Starter Knife Block Set; Chef’s, Large #adShun #ad
- These knives combine traditional Western styles with thin, hard, and razor-sharp Japanese steel. 5" paring – plus a honing steel in one sleek, 6" utility, convenient block. Handcrafted in japan, these kitchen knives are ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
The beautifully modern, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, d-shaped, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
Santoku, nakiri, boning, slicing, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.
Add fine japanese cutlery to your kitchen in three convenient sizes made to handle virtually any food prep task. They’re balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. Three essential knives you need in your kitchen – 8” chef's, and 3.
9. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 2 Piece Starter Set, 8" Chef's Knife and 6" Utility Knife with Storage Box #adShun #ad
- This premium starter knife set includes two key pieces of cutlery that no kitchen should be without - featuring Shun's proprietary high-carbon VG-MAX cutting core, surrounded on each side by 32 layers of beautiful, layered Damascus steel cladding.
Balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. A d-shaped ebony black pakkawood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left handed chefs alike.
The western chef knife features hollow-ground steel that helps release food after chopping; the utility knife is ideal for small tasks from mincing to shaving and garnishing. Santoku, nakiri, or steak - Shun blades positively glide through food, boning, slicing, letting the edge do the work. Handcrafted in japan; ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
|Manufacturer||Kai LTD #ad|
10. Shun #ad
6-inch Utility Knife, 9-inch Bread Knife, 8- inch Chef’s Knife, Shun Cutlery Classic 7-Piece Essential Block Set; 11-Slot Bamboo Block, Combination Honing Steel, Herb Shears, 3.5-inch Paring Knife #adShun #ad
- 7-piece essential block set provides must-have pieces of kitchen cutlery in one beautiful bamboo block; from a variety of knives to herb shears, this set satisfies all kitchen needs.
Shun cutlery knives make prep work fun and exciting; Shun knives are handcrafted in Japan and are part of the ancient tradition of precise and beautiful Japanese knifemaking. Laminated bamboo block has extra open slots so users can expand their Shun Classic collection; bamboo offers easy-care performance, absorbs very little moisture and does not shrink or swell.
In addition to key pieces like the shun classic paring, Utility and Chef’s Knives, the set also includes the Bread Knife with low-frequency serrations and handy Herb Shears for snipping herbs and more. Ideal kitchen cutlery set for any occasion: holiday, restaurant, house party, happy hour, home, girl’s night, brunch, family dinner, and more.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|