As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 8-Inch Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife; Chef’s Knife With 68 Layers of Stainless Damascus Steel Cladding; Handcrafted in Japan; Multi-purpose Knife Handles Full Range of Kitchen Tasks #adShun #ad
- In japan, the kiritsuke is known as a master chef’s knife; Shun’s version is perfect for cooks of all kinds, from master chef to aspiring cook. Handle is crafted from pakkaWood with a beautiful ebony finish; PakkaWood is natural hardwood infused with resin for moisture resistance and durability.
D-shaped handle offers comfort and control; lightweight but powerful, the Kiritsuke is easy to maneuver and delivers professional results; whether working in a pro kitchen or enjoying dinner at home with friends, the Shun Classic Kiritsuke is an excellent tool for all meal prep needs.
The shun classic kiritsuke features shun's proprietary high-performance VG-MAX stainless steel and 68 layers of Damascus cladding for a blade with a razor-sharp edge, incredible edge retention, and striking beauty.
A versatile, multi-purpose knife, the shun classic Kiritsuke is known for its variety of uses; use it just like a chef’s knife; Shun added a slightly rounded belly to make even rocking cuts easy.
2. Shun #ad
Handcrafted in Japan, 8 Inch, TDM0771, Shun Premier Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife, Silver #adShun #ad
- Featuring a double-bevel, flat-ground blade for durability and to move food away from the blade quickly. Kiritsuke is the only multipurpose traditional Japanese knife, in Japan only the executive chef in the kitchen is allowed to use one.
Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge; Hammered Tsuchime finish helps release food when cutting.
Walnut pakkawood handle to fit both right and left hand for a comfortable, secure grip. Proprietary vg-max cutting core for maximum edge retention; clad with 64 layers of stainless steel 32 each side for corrosion resistance.
3. Shun #ad
Shun DM0771 Classic 8-Inch Chef’s Knife, Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife & Kai Diamond and Ceramic Retractable Knife Sharpener Bundle #adShun #ad
- Easy, 3-step sharpening process. 16° sharpening angle. Just pull the knife through the first slot for rough sharpening. It's ideal for left- or right-handed use. Refine the edge by pulling it through the second slot, then finish by pulling it through the third slot.
In japan, multi-purpose knife, from master chef to aspiring cook. 1 x shun dm0771 classic 8-inch chef’s Knife, Kiritsuke Kitchen Knife. A versatile, the kiritsuke is known as a master chef’s knife; shun’s version is perfect for cooks of all kinds, the Shun Classic Kiritsuke is known for its variety of uses; use it just like a chef’s knife; Shun added a slightly rounded belly to make even rocking cuts easy.
Your knife's razor sharpness is restored and it's ready.
1 x kai ap0138 diamond and ceramic retractable knife sharpener. Includes retractable cover for easy, compact storage. Sharpens double-bevel, straight-edged knives. The kai diamond and ceramic retractable sharpener sharpens knives quickly and easily with a simple 3-step process. 5-year Warranty. The sharpener is already set to the 16-degree angle required to sharpen any Kai straight-edged, double-bevel blade. Shun bundle Includes:.
4. Shun #ad
Shun DM0777 Classic Kiritsuke Knife, Stainless Steel, 6" #adShun #ad
- Proprietary vg-max cutting core for maximum edge retention; clad with 68 layers of stainless steel 34 each side for corrosion resistance. Featuring a double-bevel, flat-ground blade for durability and to move food away from the blade quickly.
Kiritsuke is the only multipurpose traditional Japanese knife in Japan only the executive chef in the kitchen is allowed to use one. Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge. Ebony packwood d-shaped handle to fit in the curl of the fingers for a comfortable, secure grip.
5. Shun #ad
Regular, 6 Inch Blade, Hollow Ground Kiritsuke, Steel, Shun Classic Asian Knife #adShun #ad
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a Limited Lifetime. Proprietary vg-max cutting core with 34-layers each side and stainless Damascus cladding. Hand-sharpened japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° each side.
Full tang provides strength and balance; hand wash with gentle dish soap. D-shaped ebony pakkawoOD handle is strong, durable and resists moisture.
|Manufacturer||Kai LTD #ad|
6. Shun #ad
Full Tang VG-MAX Blade, Blonde PakkaWood Handle, Shun Classic Blonde 8” Chef's Knife #adShun #ad
- With a high-carbon vg-max steel cutting core and 34 layers of Damascus cladding, the do-it-all Shun Classic Blonde Chef's Knife is a cut above typical French kitchen knives. Handcrafted in japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
Santoku, nakiri, boning, slicing, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.
It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. The beautifully modern, d-shaped, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
The shape of a traditional western chef knife with the profile and lightweight design of a Japanese knife provides added endurance, and easy rocking, exquisite cutting power, mincing, slicing and dicing.
7. Shun #ad
SWT0767, Shun Kanso Asian Utility Knife, Silver, Handcrafted Japanese Cutlery, 7 Inch #adShun #ad
- Handle is made of tagayasan wood known as iron sword wood notable for its denseness, durability and beauty; angled for a chef's grip and precision cutting.
7-inch utility knife where all parts of the blade are used: flat side can be used to smash garlic; sharp tip for peeling, the long, straight edge for portioning meat. Full tang construction for balance and strength; blade is made of Japanese AUS10A steel-an upper-end, highly refined steel that takes and retains a razor-sharp edge.
Kanso is a design principle influenced by Zen philosophy; It means "simplicity", but simplicity achieved by eliminating the non-essential. 16-degree cutting angle on each side is razor-sharp and cuts cleanly and helps preserve food's freshness and best taste.
8. kai #ad
6-1/2-Inch, Kai Wasabi Black Nakiri Knife #adkai #ad
- Blades are bead-blasted to an attractive finish, handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blend. Embellished with the japanese character for wasabi. Japanese style nakiri knife, typically used for chopping vegetables quickly and thoroughly.
Hand wash; limited lifetime warranty, made in Japan. Made with daido 1k6 high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
9. Shun #ad
Black, 8 Inch, VB0706, Cutlery Handcrafted in Japan, Shun Sora Chef's Knife #adShun #ad
- Hand-sharpened 16 Degree, double-bevel blade 32 Degree comprehensive. Hand wash only, blade length is 8 inches. Blade edge - Non-Serrated. Handle: traditional japanese handle design in easy-care, textured PP/TPE blend.
Vg10 is clad with one layer of stainless steel on each side to create the San Mai edge and provide stain resistance. Steel: proprietary composite blade technology; VG10 san Mai cutting core; Japanese 420J blade upper. The must-have kitchen knife - handcraft in Japan. Steels are permanently joined.
|Warranty||Shun brand products sold by Kai USA Ltd. are backed by a Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects. In addition to supporting our products with this warranty, we will be happy to sharpen your Shun or Kai knife for free for as long as you own the knife.|
10. Shun #ad
Shun Classic Master Utility Knife, 6.5 Inches DM0782 #adShun #ad
- Experience a do-it-all professional-grade japanese kitchen knife featuring Shun's proprietary high-carbon VG-MAX cutting core, surrounded on each side by 32 layers of beautiful, layered Damascus steel cladding.
The best of eastern and western styles - longer and wider than a chef's knife with the tip and profile of a kiritsuke. Handcrafted in japan; ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box and balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling.
D-shaped black pakkawood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right- and left-handed chefs alike. Santoku, boning, slicing, nakiri, or steak - shun blades positively glide through food, letting the edge do the work. An agile blade ideal for slicing and chopping.
|Manufacturer||Kai USA, Ltd. #ad|