As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Heat Mate #ad
Heat Mate HMC-23K Kerosene Heater #adHeat Mate #ad
- Features an ez flame adjuster, tip-over switch, and protective grills to ensure ultimate safety wherever you use it. Use the personal space heater in garages, poorly insulated rooms, outdoor work areas, and other hard-to-heat spaces; Dimensions L x W x H: 23 x 19 x 20 inches.
Automatic safety shut-off and push-to-start button makes it easy to light without matches or electricity.
Portable 23, 000 btu space heater with heating zones of up to 1, 000 square feet makes this perfect to use indoors and outdoors. Made with a 1. 9-gallon tank to fill once and will keep the space around you warm for up to 12 hours; Includes siphon pump and 2D batteries.
|Brand||Heat Mate #ad|
|Manufacturer||Heat Mate #ad|
2. XXLL #ad
XXLL Red Kerosene Heaters for Indoor Use, Non Electric Heater, Kerosene Stove Heater with Stove Bag Lightweight Portable Stainless Steel Oil Heater Glass Burner for Indoor Camping, 4.6L #adXXLL #ad
- Long-lasting heating, multiple protection: it can stay warm for 15-18 hours at a time. Practical design: the kerosene stove is airless, odorless, and easy to clean; the combustion core is made of high-temperature resistant glass fiber and cotton yarn, which is more durable; the top is designed with a removable enamel top, oil-free, smoke-free, which is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
No electricity needed, and it will heat up instantly, and there is no need to wait for heating anytime, the kerosene can be completely burned without waiting for warmth.
The fuel gauge can check the fuel in real time, picnics, cook, boil, and barbecue at the same time. It can quickly heat up a room of about 20-30 square meters. The sturdy metal bracket makes it more convenient for you to boil water.
It will heat up in 1 second after ignition, EFFICIENT HEATING: Excellent emergency heat source. It is a good partner for camping, and the sealed fuel filler cap is safer. High calorific value: the maximum calorific value is 9000btu/h equivalent to 2800W, and the fuel consumption per hour is 02l/hr. Ideal for everyday supplemental heating needs and emergency situations. Multi-purpose: easy to use, portable handle design. Because the kerosene heater is made of special metal, anywhere.
3. Dyna-Glo #ad
Dyna-Glo WK24WH 23,800 BTU Indoor Kerosene Convection Heater, Ivory #adDyna-Glo #ad
- Convenient - easy to use automatic ignition and one-touch shut-off. Economical – Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas. Save on utility bills! Dependable - Ideal for emergency use or daily use. No electricity needed. Heats up to 1, 000 SQ. Ft. 23, 000 btu/hour.
|Manufacturer||GHP Group, Inc. #ad|
4. Heat Mate #ad
Sengoku HeatMate 10,000-BTU Portable Indoor/Outdoor Radiant Kerosene Heater, HMN-110 #adHeat Mate #ad
- This heater is suitable for use inside the house, poorly insulated buildings, garages and other hard to heat spaces. The large capacity 1. 2 gallon/4. 5 liter fuel tank will keep you warm for up to 14 hours on one fill.
Features an automatic safety shut off, EZ Flame adjuster, tip over switch, easy push button start no matches or electricity required, and protective safety grills. Perfect for emergency heating or zone heating of rooms up to 380 square feet. Ideal for both everyday supplemental heating and emergency situations.
|Brand||Heat Mate #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty.|
5. Kero World #ad
Large, White, Kero World KW-24G Indoor Kerosene Heater #adKero World #ad
- Push to start ignition. Accidental tip-over shut-off. 360 degree heating radius. 2-year warranty. Operates 8-12 hours on one tank of fuel.
|Brand||Kero World #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jensen Distributing #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's defective warranty.|
6. Dyna-Glo #ad
Ivory, Dyna-Glo RMC-95C6 Indoor Kerosene Convection Heater, 23000 BTU #adDyna-Glo #ad
- Heats up to 1, 000 SQ. Ft. Convenient - easy to use automatic ignition and one-touch shut-off. No electricity needed. Save on utility bills! Dependable - Ideal for emergency use or daily use. 23, 000 btu/hour. Economical – Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas.
7. Sengoku #ad
Sengoku KeroHeat CV23KH 23,500-BTU Indoor/Outdoor Portable Convection Kerosene Heater, Black #adSengoku #ad
- Fuel capacity of 1. 9 gallons. No matches or electricity needed. 1. 9 gallons of kerosene will provide 12 hours of heat. Heats approximately a 1000 square foot room. Push button start, EZ flame adjuster and automatic shut off. Excellent emergency heat source.
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.|
8. Dyna-Glo #ad
Dyna-Glo Workhorse KFA135WH, 135K BTU Kerosene Forced Air Heater #adDyna-Glo #ad
- Front & rear lift Handles & Cord Wrap. Not for use in residential living areas or in inadequately ventilated areas. Proper ventilation required during operation. 10-inch flat-free Wheels. Glove friendly Industrial Fuel-Cap.
9. Kero World #ad
White, Kero World Indoor Kerosene Heater #adKero World #ad
- Truly a new look in radiant kerosene heating. The new modern styling of this model is sure to please. Radiant heat. Rounded corners, attractive sculpted front panel design. Indoor kerosene heater.
10. AMAVBTG #ad
Kerosene Heaters for Indoor Use Personal Heater Adjustable Camping Heaters for Tents Home Emergency Heater Power Mini Space Outdoor Portable Hanging Stove with Bag Wick Accessories Non Electric #adAMAVBTG #ad
- Indoor/outdoor emergency heating. Tent heater for camping. No electricity needed, efficient heating. Heaters for indoor use large room.
Operates up to 16 - 21 hours on one full tank1. 2 gallons. Heats up to 15 square meters - 8900 BTU/H equivalent to 2600W. Smokeless and tasteless. 99. 8% combustion Rate.