As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
A Tasty Non-GMO Heirloom Variety to Plant Asian Greens in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Also Known as Bok Choy or Chinese Cabbage, Pak Choi Seed for Planting, Grow Great Stir-Fries, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Use plenty of organic fertilizer for tasty cabbage heads. Harvest baby bak choi leaves in just 30 days, or wait for the full heads to form in about 60 days.
Minimum of 750mg per packet. Small, compact growth habit reaching 4-5 inches. Beautiful -- large premium packets of white stem pak choi seeds. Good eats -- this cruciferous vegetable has a very mild, sweet flavor that shines in Asian dishes and stir-fries.
Start indoors about 4 weeks before the last frost and transplant outdoors when soil temperature reaches 50 degrees. Productive -- pak choi is also known as bok choy or chinese cabbage, and is grown for both its stalks and leaves. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. A member of the brassica family, Pak Choi does well when sown in Spring or Fall.
2. Gardeners Basics #ad
Pak Choi Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 1 Gram Seeds Great for Summer, Fall and Winter Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Spring, Bok Choy Chinese Cabbage Seeds for Planting #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Packets - each cabbage seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Bok choy and pak choi are the same plant, just called different based on regions.
This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, open-pollinated and non-gmo, including the bok choy cabbage seed for planting are heirloom, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Seasons - growing cabbage plants is great because they can be grown in the spring, summer, and fall gardens.
Each heirloom cabbage seeds packet contains atleast 1 gram of seeds. Enjoy fresh or cooked. Flavorful - packs a punch with it's flavorful, non bitter leaves. Trusted variety - popular chinese cabbage variety that grows thick white stems forming a small bulb at the base with green leaves up top. Usa - all of our seeds, and grown in the usa.
3. HipGirl #ad
HipGirl 700 Baby Bok Choy Seeds for Sprouting,Cabbage Seeds for Planting,Microgreen Seeds Planting Seeds for Home Vegetable Garden. Pak Choi Shanghai Seeds上海青江菜,2g, 700 Seeds #adHipGirl #ad
- As with chicory, but if you can resist, you may still get a second head if you leave even a few leaves on the stem. Harvest the whole head within its first year of growth. Non-gmo seeds. Sow and grown your own home garden with these jimao choi seeds, from garden to your kitchen ingredients.
High germination rate chinese vegetable seeds semillas de vegetales para sembrar. Same as lettuce seeds for planting, kale seeds for planting, spinach seeds, baby bok choy pak choi seeds are considered winter vegetable seeds for southern states or spring / fall vegetable seeds for northern states.3
30-40 days to maturity.
Maturity: approx. 280 bulk seeds in packet. Vegetable seeds grown in canada. It's satisfying to slice off an entire head of these vase-like greens, bok choy makes for a great cut-and-come-again option. Planting season: Spring or late summer/early fall. Plant and watch them grow in gardens, garden raised beds, fabric pots, planters & more. Test date: 07/01/2022. Germination rate: 99%.
4. RDR Seeds #ad
White Stem, Pok Choi, 1000 Pak Choi Seeds for Planting, Heirloom Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting, AKA Bok Choy, Chinese Cabbage, 3+ Grams #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Grows best between 45-75 degrees. Pak choi is a fantastic addition to many meals, making it very popular. Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days.
While different varieties can be better suited to different harvest times, the main difference between a baby bok choy and a non-baby bok choy is simply the amount of time it is allowed to grow before harvest.
Prior to planting mix organic matter with well-draining soil. Can be harvested young for baby bok choy, or allowed to grow larger. Plant in full sun in cooler areas or partial shade in hot areas and place seeds about 1/4" deep.
5. S-pone #ad
1000+ Baby Bok Choy Seeds Dwarf Pak Choi USA Asian Vegetable Chinese Cabbage Non GMO Heirloom #adS-pone #ad
- Bok choy, also known as chinese cabbage, with outward flaring leaves, and their white or green stalks look like smooth, tender leaves with a flavor that is somewhere between cabbage and chard.
It has crisp stalks surrounded by smooth, non-stringy celery. Whether growing from seeds or nursery seedlings, this vegetable is fast-growing and planted in early spring for a spring-to-early-summer harvest, or in late summer and early fall for a mid- to late-fall harvest.
You can succession plant every couple of weeks for a longer harvest period. Plants form an upright head, is a cool-season biennial vegetable that is normally harvested for consumption in its first year of growth.
6. The Lucky Stars #ad
Sweet Cabbage Salad Seeds Pak Choi Bok Choi Chinese White Cabbage Chinese Cabbage Heirloom Organic Vegetable Non-GMO, Cải Thìa, 3000 Bok Choy Seeds for Planting #adThe Lucky Stars #ad
- This cabbage is great stir-fried, or sliced raw in salads! Bok choy is a chinese cabbage that doesn’t taste quite like the round European cabbage most people are familiar with. Bok choy is a green leafy vegetable that resembles Romaine lettuce on top and a large celery on the bottom.
Bok choy – or pak choi – is one of the looser leaf styles of cabbage. Cabbage comes in many more shapes than light green or dark purple globes. The stalk tastes a bit like a combination of celery and Swiss chard.
A perfect and beautiful addition to any garden! Cold and heat tolerant. This non-heading leaf type has clusters of 8 to 12" wide white celery-like stalks with large, smooth, nearly round, glossy leaves. A single leaf of bok choy is shaped like a soup spoon. The leafy green portion tastes like spinach. A delightful vegetable with thick, in soups, white stems and deep green leaves.
7. Seeds4planting #ad
Seeds Chinese Cabbage Bok Choy Heirloom Vegetable Non GMO, Seeds4planting #adSeeds4planting #ad
- The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package. 100% non-gmo: all our seeds are non-gmo. Labeled&certified: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled.
Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Please let us know if the product is not according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it.
Instructions in english: each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S. Quantity of seeds: up to 200 seeds.
8. HOME GROWN #ad
Golden Acre, Red Acre, Michihili, Jersey Wakefield Cabbages, Bok Choy, 7 Cabbage Seeds for Planting, Garden Vegetable Lettuce Seeds, Savoy, Copenhagen Market, 2000+ Heirloom & Non-GMO Seeds #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Follow time-tested methods in our exclusive digital grow guide. Create a lush foliage of cabbages - with just a single pack, top quality cabbage seeds waiting to be sown in your home garden. 7 exquisite cabbage varieties - plant one or all these vegetable seeds: Copenhagen Market, Michihili, Red Acre, Early Jersey Wakefield, Golden Acre, Savoy and Bok Choy seeds for planting.
Non-gmo, heirloom cabbage seeds - carefully harvested and examined open pollinated garden seeds from trusted local suppliers familiar with USDA zones.
Let's be planting buddies - get exclusive access to our digital grow guide where you can find easy to follow and complete instruction on sowing each variety of the cabbage seeds.
Enjoy growing and harvesting cabbages in different colors, you get 2000+ pieces of sturdy, textures and sizes. Feel confident whether you're a beginner or an expert gardener. Sow these leafy greens seeds and watch them grow! Heirloom seeds, excellent harvests - guaranteed 85%-90% germination rate when grown under optimal conditions. Perfect for beginners and experts in gardening. Proven and tested high quality, USA, safe and with zero genetic alteration.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufacturer's Website for Warranty Information|
9. Gardeners Basics #ad
Michihili Napa Chinese Cabbage, Eggplant for Your Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Garden by Gardeners Basics, Serrano, Tatsoi, Onion, White Radish, Asian Vegetable Seeds for Planting 8 Packets Bok Choy #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa. Guarantee - if you aren't happy, return your Asian seeds for a full refund!8 variety pack - add some fun asian vegetables to your garden. Tasty - many different flavored vegetables will add a lot of fun to your home cooking.
All heirloom, open-Pollinated, Non-GMO, natural seeds. This pack includes tatsoi, thai basil, long purple eggplant, Serrano Pepper, Michihili Cabbage, White Icicle Radish, Bok Choy Seeds, and Tokyo Green Onion Seed packets. Free bonus - 8 free plant markers to help you keep track of what cabbage seed you planted.
10. RDR Seeds #ad
Chinese Cabbage, 1000 Bok Choy Seeds, AKA Pak Choi, Pok Choi, Shanghai Green Stem, Heirloom Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Harvest 5-6" baby bok choy in 20-30 days if plants are spaced about 6" apart. Ready for microgreens in 10-15 days. Heirloom - non-gmo - USA Grown. 45 days to fully grown, but requires 12" spacing to grow larger.
Know where your food has been - don't worry about your food being sprayed by commercial farmers or coughed on and dropped on the floor at the grocery store, grow your own so you're in control of the environment! Instructions included - easy to follow instructions on each pack of seeds, and RDR Seeds customer service is always happy to help troubleshoot if you're having any issues.
If you're not happy for any reason return your seeds for a full refund. Looking for heirloom non-gmo seeds for your garden? Here they are! What you get - 1000 green stem shanghai pak choi seeds aka bok choy.